I M P O R T A N T
Before You Purchase Your Bus Ticket:
Please Note The Following Before Booking:
- Tickets are emailed within 30 mins of purchase. If the email does not appear in your inbox please check your spam, junk or promotions folder as it can end up in here for some people.
- Check the details on your ticket. Is the date and pick up point location correct? This cannot be changed on the day of travel.
- Your ticket can be printed or saved on the screen of a smart device.
- To travel with friends please ensure that you board at the same place. We cannot guarantee that you will be on the same bus as your friends if you getting on at different pick up points.
- We do not accept the Free Travel pass.
- All bus tickets are for return journeys unless specified at one way tickets.
- Seating is on a first come basis and we can not book particular seats for passengers.
- If only Returning from the event please make a note when purchasing tickets so the driver is aware.
- Pick up and drop off are at the listed locations only.
Before You Travel to the Concert:
On The Day of The Concert, Please Note The Following:
- Locate your pick up point before the day of the event. Click here for links to all pick up points on google maps.
- It is the passengers responsibility to locate the bus at the pick up point. The bus driver will not make contact to locate you.
- The bus will arrive as close to the pick up time as possible, however sometimes heavy traffic can cause unforeseen delays. We ask passengers to arrive at the pick up point up to 15 mins before time to avoid any further delays when loading.
- Alcohol is NOT allowed on board. This is for the comfort and safety of all passengers.
- Large bags and backpacks will be stowed in the luggage compartment of the bus.
- No bags or belongings can be left on the bus during the event.
- Buses will have a Travelmaster sign in the Front window. If in doubt please ask the driver.
- We use different buses from different operators and therefore we can not guarantee the facilities on board i.e. toilets and usb connections.
- Drivers will make scheduled toilet breaks on route
- While you attend the event the drivers enjoy their break. There is no access to the bus during the event.
- When travelling with Travelmaster please respect yourself, the driver and the other passengers.
- Buses arrive in time for gate or door opening times. This is not the start time of the event.
- This information will be shown on the booking page.
- Bus parking for events is dependent on event organisers, Dublin City Council and Gardai.
- Parking details will be updated on the booking page when available
- Parking locations are between 15 & 30 mins walk from the venue.
- Parking locations are taken into consideration for the bus departure times after the event.
- Sometimes, particularly in Dublin City, buses may be moved by Gardai on the night. All passengers will be notified by text if their bus has moved.
- Departure times are the times the bus will leave after the event.
- This will be clearly shown on the booking page and printed on your ticket.
- It is the passengers responsibility to return back to the bus before the departure time. The driver will not make contact with you and if you are not there the bus will leave without you.
- We will provide all required information and assistance to help locate the bus.
- Refunds are not provided in the 7 day period before an event, unless “guaranteed refund” option is added at time of booking.
- There are no exceptions.
- All refunds are subject to 10% administration fee unless “guaranteed refund” has been added at the time of booking.
- For bus tickets that are sold out there are no cancellation lists.
- All bus tickets are made available on the booking page. If all seats are sold out you have missed out.
- If any extra seats become available they will be added on the booking page.
- We appreciate all feedback, good and bad.
- All positive comments will be passed on to the relevant people.
- We kindly ask that any complaints are emailed to us with the booking reference and any relevant information.
- Replies may take a minimum of 6 weeks depending on the time of year. This allows our team to gather information and decide upon a course of action. We appreciate your patience.
- The best way to contact us with any queries is by email.
- If you are travelling please contact us on 021-2347268 on the day for any assistance.